As a real estate investor, it is beneficial to have a blueprint for safe and secure investments. The Orlando and Central Florida rental market is certainly a safe place to invest your hard-earned money. In the past 12 months, we have seen record-breaking rental rate increases.
As a professional property management company in Orlando, we have seen particular neighborhoods and areas in Orlando performing exceptionally well. As a result, we have created our top 10 neighborhoods for purchasing a rental property investment in 2022.
Why Invest in Orlando & Central Florida?
Rental properties in the Orlando market are producing excellent returns for rental property owners, homeowners, and real estate investors renting their properties. However, the real question many rental property owners around the nation are asking is, “Is Orlando The Best Place For Buying Rental Properties?” According to Orlando Weekly, Orlando is the best place to invest in real estate, especially when it comes to the state of Florida.
Central Florida continues to grow with new residents flocking from all across the country – seeking sun, fun, and especially housing! Additionally, we are seeing new prospective tenants inquiring about rental properties from the Northeast and Midwest seeking Orlando rental properties, many of which are virtually viewing and seeking rental properties in Orlando, Florida.
Top 10 Neighborhoods to Invest in Orlando, Florida:
1. Central Business District – Downtown Orlando, Florida
- The Downtown Orlando & Central Business District is home to headquarters, satellite offices, trendsetting tech companies, and dynamic start-ups, as well as sky-high apartments and condominiums. Centrality, livability, and mobility help define this district as the Orlando region’s center of gravity and energy that flows day and night. Beyond lifestyle and commerce, the Central Business District is home to public art, theaters, galleries, museums, and nightlife—all connected by public transportation.
- Suppose you want to buy a rental property in downtown Orlando, Florida. In that case, we suggest purchasing a single-family home rather than a condo, as condo HOA dues are difficult to navigate and expensive. Single-family rental properties in Downtown Orlando rent very quickly and earn great returns for rental property owners.
2. Baldwin Park
- Baldwin Park is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida, with a population of 6,200. Baldwin Park is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Baldwin Park offers residents an urban-suburban mixed feel, and most residents rent their homes. In Baldwin Park, there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Baldwin Park, and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in Baldwin Park are highly rated.
- As a Baldwin Park property management company, we love Baldwin Park because of its location and tenant prospect pool. Tenants seek Baldwin Park as a great place to live in the city while off the beaten path.
3. Thornton Park
- Thornton Park is nestled along the eastern side of Lake Eola Park is the trendy and friendly Thornton Park neighborhood. Restaurants spanning casual to upscale, welcoming neighborhood bars and indie shops are nestled among bungalows, brownstones, and condos. The Thornton Park neighborhood is also part of one of Orlando’s Main Street Districts, so there’s always a celebration or block party in the works. Don’t miss the Art & Wine Walk, which takes place every second Thursday of the month.
- Thornton Park is a beautiful neighborhood with the lovely charm every tenant would enjoy. As a property management company located in Downtown Orlando, tenants inquire about Thornton Park’s rentals. Thornton Park residents love the location and charm that comes with it.
4. Delaney Park
- Delaney Park is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida, with a population of 1,091. Delaney Park is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Delaney Park offers residents a dense suburban feel, and most residents own their homes. In Delaney Park, there are a lot of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many young professionals live in Delaney Park. The public schools in Delaney Park are highly rated.
- Your rental property investment is safe in Delaney Park and will forever be a destination for new tenants that love the area and neighborhood.
- Metro West is a Central Florida master-planned 1,805-acre mixed-use community featuring many apartments, condos, townhomes, multifamily properties, single-family homes, and commercial buildings. Metro West is an excellent neighborhood for purchasing a rental property and seeing constant rental rate increases.
- MetroWest can be a beautiful place to find great deals on undervalued rental property investments as a real estate investor. The tenant demand is vital in the area.
6. Lake Nona
- Lake Nona is a 17-square-mile mixed-use planned community within the city limits of Orlando, southeast of Orlando International Airport. Being developed by Lake Nona Property Holdings, the Lake Nona Region is home to Lake Nona Golf & Country Club. The community is named for a large lake in the northern part.
- As the most reputable Lake Nona property management company, we have stunning rental homes in the area, attracting beautiful tenants.
7. East Park, Orlando
- East Park is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida, with a population of 1,859. East Park is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in East Park offers residents an urban-suburban mixed feel, and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in East Park, and residents tend to be liberal. The public schools in East Park are above average.
- East Park is a newer developed area just north of Lake Nona, and see this area is ripe for future rental property possibilities. Lake Nona will continue to grow and make the East Park, Orlando neighborhood that much more attractive.
8. Florida Center North – Orlando
- Florida Center North is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida, with a population of 9,351. Florida Center North is in Orange County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Living in Florida Center North offers residents an urban feel, and most residents rent their homes.
9. Winter Park
- Winter Park has about 28,486 residents located just north of Orlando in Orange County, Florida. One of Florida’s most acceptable cities is famous for its stately trees, abundant parks, brick-lined streets, spectacular homes, museums, deep lakes, and fine shops along Park Avenue. Chartered in 1887, the city was originally developed as a winter resort for wealthy Northerners seeking refuge from the harsh winters and a tranquil place to rest and relax. Fortunately, the city has maintained its natural beauty throughout the years. The town was initially named Lakeview in 1858 and re-named Osceola in 1870. Eleven years later, the name Winter Park was chosen by its founders. Loring Chase and Oliver Chapman, who, during an informal discussion, decided they wanted the name to be something about a park in winter – thus the name Winter Park.
- Winter Park will always be a staple of the Greater Orlando Area. Residents enjoy the lifestyle Winter Park brings, and the sense of community is unmatched. As a property management company in Winter Park – we have seen the increased rental rates and this will likely continue into 2022.
10. College Park
- College Park is a vibrant neighborhood located just outside of downtown Orlando where you can experience urban living with a small-town feel. This community is made up of some of the finest local retailers, award-winning restaurants, and small businesses found in Central Florida. College Park’s wide selection of services, bungalow-style homes, brick tree-lined streets, and many parks and lakes create a vibrant lifestyle and a comfortable place for residents to call home.
- Tenants are willing to pay high rental rates for single-family-style homes such as the College Park bungalow-style home. You can find great fixer-uppers that need a little work and demand top dollar on rental rates.
Why Use a Property Management Company for Buying an Orlando Rental Property?
There are many benefits to using a property management company for purchasing a rental property in Orlando, Florida. Rental property managers better understand how a rental property should operate. Managing a rental property in Orlando takes experience.
What are the benefits of buying with an Orlando property management company?
- Understands The Local Rental Market
- Investment Property Search
- Increased Cash Flow
- Property Acquisition
- Maximize ROI
- Professionally Manage After Closing
Orlando Property Management Conclusion:
Rental property investments in the Orlando real estate market are secure investments. If you invest in one of these top 10 neighborhoods, they won’t disappoint. As your Orlando property management company, we’d love to hear your experience about our favorite neighborhoods or if you have any additional suggestions.
Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our property management services and seek the best rental property investments in the greater Orlando area, our investment specialists would love to hear from you. Cheers!